Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sunset Dinner Cruise

I've just got in from being away in Darwin since Saturday.  I went up for some site-seeing, shopping and to attend professional development.  So the next few blogs I will post about my Darwin trip beginning now with a few photos of the sunset dinner cruise we went on, on Sunday.  It was wonderful!  These photos don't do the sunset justice.  The sunsets here in the Northern Territory are like none I have ever seen..... just soooo beautiful with sooo much colour!  The cruise also included a four course meal and a 3 hour cruise around the harbour watching the sunset all for $110.  It makes us want to hire a boat and spend the whole day out on the water, coming home after the sunset.  So that's something to work on.
First Course

Second Course

Darwin
Main Course (sorry it's out of focus)
Dessert (yes, that is chocolate sauce)

Our boat on return.



No comments:

Post a Comment